VSAT and MSS services with field support available across South Sudan
- Experienced: RCS is one of the most experienced Internet Service Providers in South Sudan (Established in 2006).
- Compliant: RCS is licensed and fully compliant.
- Professional Advise: RCS use a need analysis approach to match Client requirements with the most appropriate service options.
- Trusted: RCS accepts responsibility for performance.
- 365 Support: RCS offers 365 Support via a Centralised Support Unit in Juba, backed up by a technical team of Network and Field Technicians, as well as Tier2 and Tier3 Engineers.
- Innovative: RCS continuously evaluate and introduce new technologies to enhance service delivery.
Why RCS Satellite?
- Wide Range of Options: RCS Satellite offers a wide range of internet and data connectivity service options from Dedicated, to Low Contented and Broadband Bandwidth via Ka-, Ku- and C-band VSAT and mobile devices / network options across South Sudan.
- Secure Networks: The core networks are protected by carrier grade Firewalls and DDoS protection. In addition, RCS uses a custom Router Management System to enable password rotation, firmware upgrades and centralised configuration management of RCS’ deployed routers on Client sites.
- Enhanced User Experience: Bandwidth and Quality of Service (“QoS”) Management (prioritisation of traffic on protocol layer to improve the user experience on work and other priority applications) adds to an improved user experience. On iDirect Ku- and C-band networks RCS offers a proprietary monitoring and QoS management cloud-based system to assist Clients with remote oversight of their VSAT services.
- Skilled / GVF Certified: Where onsite intervention is required, RCS has a permanent Global VSAT Forum (“GVF”) certified team of Field Technicians to attend.
- Flexible: RCS works with new Clients during the onboarding phase to ensure that they don't incur dual costs during the migration process.