Networking and Radio Services
Dedicated Networking and Radio teams
Why RCS Networking?
- Experienced: RCS’ Networking Team holds various industry certifications and have implemented numerous LAN and WAN projects for Clients in South Sudan.
- Professional Advise: RCS use a need analysis approach to match Client requirements with the most appropriate network design.
- Quality: RCS’ Networking Team ensures that each project is completed to quality standards.
- Trusted: RCS accepts responsibility for performance and backup products with manufacturing warranties.
- Support: Remote and onsite support available after installations.
- Innovative: RCS continuously evaluate and introduce new technologies to enhance service delivery.
The RCS Networking Team specialises in design, performance evaluation and implementation of Data Networks (Local Area and Wide Area), ensuring optimal delivery of services to the end devices.
Why RCS Radio?
- Experienced: RCS initially started as a radio company in 1996 and when RCS South Sudan was established in 2006, these products and services were extended to Clients in South Sudan.
- Compliant: RCS is licensed and fully compliant.
- Authorised: RCS is an authorised dealer for well-known global brands.
- Professional Advice: RCS use a need analysis approach to match Client requirements with the most appropriate service options.
- Trusted: RCS accepts responsibility for performance and back up products with manufacturing warranties.
- Local Repairs: RCS has a radio workshop in Juba and offers repairs up to component level.
- Innovative: RCS offers both traditional analogue and the latest digital / software defined radios.